- Who we are
Student Castle Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 07119911), whose registered office is at 70 High Street, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 7BB. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Post: 58/59 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7JY
- Telephone: 03333 444033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name;
- your age and sex;
- your postal address;
- your phone, fax and e-mail details;
- material submitted by you to us including, but not limited to, answers to questions on surveys or registration forms;
- debit/credit card information for transactions.
- How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to provide you with services that you request;
- to complete any payments you make through this Website;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
- Your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
- Third party sites